“Split” Grade A Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
EcoKind Dog Chews and Treats' priority is providing your dog with a durable, long lasting chew that promotes your dog's health, overall well being and your peace of mind.
Made in the USA, 100% Natural, No Preservatives. Our elk chews are 100% natural and great for dogs' teeth and overall health. No chemicals or preservatives are used at ANY step of the process. Hand picked and hand sorted for the best quality and largest sized antler chew for your furry friend. A healthy treat made in the USA. Our Elk Antler chews come from Naturally-Shed antlers that are inspected for quality and rich in nutrients like Calcium and Zinc, you can rest easy knowing your is getting the high quality treat available. Excellent choice for dogs who are strong chewers. Elk Antlers are the most durable natural dog chews and perfect for all dogs who love to chew!
- Naturally-Shed Elk Antler: All-Natural Dog Treat for Your Dog and Lasts for hours!
- Odor-Free Dog Chew: No Odor and Little Residue for your Dog to Enjoy in your Home
- Fantastic Source of Naturally Calcium, Phosphorous, Manganese and Zinc - Great for Tartar Control
- Made in the USA: Sourced from Rocky Mountain elk
- 4 to 6 pieces per bag. Approx. 5-7 inches per piece. Splits better for senior dogs and whole antlers better for younger, more aggressive chewing pups.
Crude Protein (min): 10.62%
Crude Fat (min): 0.10%
Crude Fiber (max): 0.10%
Moisture (max): 0.33%